A Postpartum Doula provides loving support, so that the new mother feels rested, well nourished and with her household in good order so she can focus her energies on her new baby.
Includes all the same prenatal and birth support as our Birth doula package with the addition of 30 hours of in-home postpartum support (6 x 5 hours days); to be used within 4 weeks after the birth. Mothering the mother in this journey of transition, a postpartum doula provides loving, non judgemental support, so that the new mother feels rested, well nourished. Newborn care practices taught to both mother & father so both feel supported, and connected.
- 30 hours of postpartum help over a three week period,
- From 9:30am – 2:30pm – Days to be mutually determined between client and doula.
- 45 hours postparum help over a three week period
- From 9:30am – 2:30pm – Days to be mutually determined between client and doula
- The ultimate shower Gift to a new family
- 50 hours over a 2 week period
- Arranged Monday to Friday for two weeks from 9:30am – 2:30pm
- When you just want the best, but not forever…
- First week – Monday to Friday – 9:30am to 2:30pm
- Second week – Monday to Thursday – 9:30am to 2:30pm
- Third week – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday – 9:30am to 2:30pm
- Fourth week – Tuesday and Thursday – 9:30am to 2:30pm
- Fifth week – Monday – 9:30am to 2:30pm
- Overnight stay from 10:00pm – 6:00am or 11pm- 7am
- Bottle feeding or breastfeeding support
- Learn healthy sleep habits with baby
- Record of wet diapers / fluid intake
- Get ahead of your rest so you are feeling prepared for a new day with baby